Welcome to High Park
For the family that loves getting outside and staying active, this West End neighbourhood has it all. High Park’s real estate, community atmosphere, and endless recreational opportunities have made it one of the city’s most desirable neighbourhoods.
Average Home Prices:
What to Do
Check out the neighbourhood namesake and spend the day in High Park. As Toronto’s largest green space, you’ll find a little bit of everything here, including gardens, playgrounds, and even a petting zoo! For a bite to eat, head over to Grenadier Cafe, where you can enjoy a latté and a beautiful view.
Who Lives Here
Take a stroll around the neighbourhood and you’ll see plenty of families and young couples who call High Park home.
How to Get Around
This neighbourhood has convenient access to downtown by subway, yet has a suburban feel. You can easily travel around by foot and will find plenty of parking space if you are driving.
Most of the houses in this area are freeholds, including semi-detached and detached single-family homes.
- Ursula Franklin Academy
- Westminster Classical Christian Academy
- High Park Gardens Montessori School
- Humberside Montessori School
- Mountview Alternative Junior School
- Swansea Junior and Senior Public School
- Runnymede Junior and Senior Public School
- Humberside Collegiate Institute
- Annette Street Junior and Senior Public School
Want to learn more about High Park real estate?
Let us help. Complete the form below to get in touch, and we will get right back to you.